Monday, July 10, 2006

Welcome...


Hello, I am Prophetess Cynthia Clark. I am a Class Master in POME, "The Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah".

I will be at the Prophecology Conference being held in New York, August 11-14 2006.

You have not reached this site by an accident, this is by divine setup. You need unleash your Inner Prophet so...
Come and attend Prophecology with us.

If you feel as though you are stuck, then you have not stepped into purpose. The Master Prophet and the Company of Prophets can show you how you can step into purpose. They will give you guidance in your life.

I would like to share one of the topics I will be teaching at the Workshops.

The Unspoken Word
Every act of man springs forth the hidden seeds of thought. The outer world of circumstances is shaped by the world of thought. Thoughts are prophetic words. Man must move from thinking of God to thinking from God.

Prophetic Principle #37 says, "Negative thinking produces famine."

Please post your questions, thoughts and comments on this post.

Also, tell me... "How can your change your negative thinking into thinking Godly thoughts?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel as though my world is about to take off. I have been in a slump for a while and now I am confident that I can make it through whatever obstacles are set before me. I recieved a cd from Bishop Jordan I paid $77 but it was all I could afford at the time. I listened to the cd but it appears to be in line with the cosmic and birth sign but Bishop Jordan speaks about it from a Godly standpoint rather than saying you are a virgo watch your tongue. But I have been praying to think before I speak!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never recieved that words could create famine. Negative thoughts and silence words not spoken can cause a reality not of favor is a revelation I,m glad you shared. Thanks I am choosing my words and my thoughts to create my vision given by God before my birth.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Prophet Fitzroy A. Green said...

Prophetic Principle #37 says, "Negative thinking produces famine."
Man must move from thinking of God to thinking from God. This is a powerfull and truthfull statement Prophetess Cynthia Clark.I am reminded of the scripture, "in him we move, live and have our being." So, out of the being of God and not of the hu of man (human) we should move and live.
I can change my negative thinking into thinking Godly thoughts by casting down and refusing to lift up any picture in me that does not represent the true image of God (the I AM in me). So, when negative thoughts comes, I say "that's not the true image of me."
A real eye opening lesson, your dilligence shall continually be rewarded. Looking foward to see and hear you expound on this lesson at Prophecology.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Prophetess Naomi Cook said...

I am keeking positive thinking in my life. I only keep positive thoughts in my life.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home